Come party and dive with industry “Legends” during Divi Flamingo Beach Resort & Casino's 60th anniversary celebration: Legends being honored include some of Divi Flamingo's past dive operators and divemasters, including Peter A. Hughes, Alan Jardine, Harry Ward, Craig Burns and Max Hillier.
What better way to celebrate and honor these dive legends than relive it all in Bonaire. Also, it’s a great opportunity for younger divers to touch the past.
Dive packages for the week — June 16 to 23 — start at $989 per person double in standard room, including round-trip airport/hotel transfers, 7 nights' accommodations, breakfast daily, 2-tank morning boat dives with unlimited use of tanks for shore diving, plus all tax and service charges. Some of the activities for the week are:
- Saturday Evening: Meet & Greet Rum Punch Party on pier with band followed by a BBQ
- Sunday: Checkout dive and signup for Monday dives with the Legend of your choice. Evening is open.Monday: Dive with a Legend. Photos on wall at Flamingo’s Nest - cash bar with complimentary snacks and “listen or tell your own, tails of the past.”
- Tuesday: More diving. Evening Margarita Night in Calabas with tacos, fajitas, nachos, and more, with entertainment by A Mariachi band.
- Wednesday: More diving. Evening is open.
- Thursday: More diving. 5:30 p.m. ribbon-cutting in Peter Hughes Room - Champagne on dive deck with commemorative T-shirts, photo signing and giveaways.
- Friday: Last day of diving. Manager’s rum punch party at Beach Bar. Farewell in Calabas with local press and tourism representatives. Trip giveaways. Buffet.
Book online at DiviResorts.com; Attendee Code is “Legends Group” or contact Bonnie Hanley at 954-545-0269 or via email at email@example.com.
Some events have an additional charge. For more information, click here.