World-renowned Author/Photographers, Anna and Ned DeLaoch will be giving presentations about reef fish and creature identification, their behaviors, and underwater environmental concerns as well as contests and fishy gifts.
The participates will also learn how to do a REEF survey and about REEF programs. This program is designed for divers and snorkelers who enjoy learning about sea critters and the underwater world in which they live.
Presentations will be at Amy Slate's Amoray Dive Resort and Ned and Anna DeLoach will be on all dive trips which will be on the "Amoray Diver"
104250 Overseas HWY, KEY LARGO
- FRIDAY 25 APRIL 7 - 9 PM WELCOME COCKTAIL AND BOOK SIGNING
- SAT 26 APRIL 10 - 12 AM INTRO TO REEF AND FISH ID, 1 PM 2-TANK DIVE, 6-7:15 PM Reef Fish Life Cycles and Reproduction Strategies/ANNA & NED DeLoach
- SUNDAY 27 APRIL 8:30 AM 2-TANK DIVE, 6 TO 7:15 PM Cleaning Stations and What Fish Eat Anna & Ned DeLoach
- MONDAY 28 APRIL 8:30 AM 2-TANK DIVE, 6 TO 7:15 PM LIONFISH/ LAD ATKINS
- TUESDAY 29 APRIL 1 PM 2-TANK DIVE, 6 TO 7:15 PM CORAL REEF TRANSPLANTING/KEN NEDIMYER
- WED 30 APRIL 8:30 AM 2-TANK DIVE, 6 TO 7:15 PM What we'll see on our dusk and night dive Anna & Ned DeLoach
- THURS 1 MAY 5:30 PM 2- TANK TWILIGHT/ NIGHT DIVE
- FRIDAY 2 MAY 1 PM 2 - TANK DIVE 6 TO 7:30 PM FAREWELL COCKTAIL PARTY AND BOOK SIGNING
Our local community friends and divers not staying at Amoray are welcome to both Friday evening cocktail party/book signings. Space may be available to join individual lectures at a $10.fee and 2 - tank dive trips for $75.
Please call Jessica or Lea at 800- 4-AMORAY at Amy Slate's Amoray Dive Resort or email amoraydive @amoray.com to inquire about the 7 Day Program Trip which includes 8 days/7 nights for $795 per person double occupancy which includes 7 nights accommodations, 6 two tank day dives and 1 dusk dive, the 4 Day Program 4 nights accommodation and 3 two tank dives and the 3 Day Program, 3 nights accommodations and 2 two tank dives, an extra day can be purchased for 3 or 4 day program for an additional $150 pp do and adds an additional night of accommodations and a 2 tank dive with Amy Slate's Amoray Dive Resort at mm 104, Key Largo, FL.
Amoray is a "Dedicated Waterfront Dive Resort" catering to divers. Amoray Dive Resort was voted the best dive resort in the Keys by Scuba Diving Magazine, February 2008. The Amoray Diver is located only steps from your room and there is also an equipment storage area available to guests. There are rates for upgrades to small or large apartments, waterfront suites, single occupancy as well as non-diver, snorkeler and diving only rates.
It is going to be a fantastic, memorable week and I hope to see you all there!