Score Big with Scubabowl
Scubabowl is back and better than ever! Running this year from November 7th to 9th, Scubabowl is specifically designed to cater to dive-trade professionals and teach them how to sell Cayman and its robust dive programs as the world’s best dive destination. Guests will also be able to attend the International Scuba Diving Hall of Fame Induction Dinner and Cayman Islands Underwater Film Festival. And of course, this is the ideal opportunity to dive the Caribbean's newest wreck — the Kittiwake.
Scubabowl is a Dive FAM trip to Grand Cayman for select dive shops. All dive shop owners are encouraged to apply, and our selection committee will review the applications and select up to 100 delegates to join us for this exciting event. The event is for dive-trade professionals actively involved in the decision making and implementing of dive travel programs.
Only 100 delegates will be selected to attend and the deadline is approaching fast, so be sure to register today at Scubabowl
Application deadline: August 15, 2011
Final selection: August 31, 2011
COSTS AND INCLUSIONS
The cost of the program starts at $375 per delegate, which includes:
* Roundtrip airfare from Cayman Airways gateway cities, MIA/TPA/ORD/JFK, with airport transfers in Grand Cayman
* Three nights accommodations in a host hotel (double occupancy) or condo (double or quad occupancy), including taxes and gratuities
* Continental breakfast and dinner at the evening events
* At least two 2-tank dives (includes Cayman's newest dive site, the Kittiwake) with the leading operators of the Cayman Islands
* Transfers to/from all seminars, diving and socials
* Seminars that will provide delegates with up to date information about diving in the Cayman Islands
* Evening dinner and social functions, including the Underwater Film Festival and the Induction Ceremony for the International Scuba Diving Hall of Fame
* Networking opportunities with other delegates, Cayman dive operators, accommodations providers, tourism officials and Cayman Airways
If you wish to add-on to your stay, you will be required to make your own arrangements and will be responsible for the additional costs.
To register for this year's event, go to Scubabowl.