Galileo Luna combines state-of-the-art technology and the latest innovation in an incredibly user-friendly package. Luna features:
- Digital compass and bearing memory, virtually unaffected by tilt
- Extra large dot matrix display for easy viewing
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) optimizes your dive in complete security
- Hoseless, but gas integrated computer: when used with a Smart transmitter you get tank pressure and true remaining bottom time
- Easy upgrades with new functions and features downloaded from our website
- Predictive Multi Gas algorithm: allowing you to enjoy the full benefits of high oxygen concentration mixes
- User friendly graphic data display, shows you tissue loading and oxygen toxicity levels as a bar graph
The unique features of the Galileo Luna don't stop there- you can input your personal information (name, certification numbers) also emergency contact, medical (such as allergies) and dive insurance information; in case of an emergency, information is displayed at the touch of a button. The Galileo user interface is as easy to use as a cell phone so you can easily program and view all interface elements for complete personalization.
LUNA can be upgraded with 3 additional features—available as optional purchases at your Authorized SCUBAPRO UWATEC dealer, these features can be added quickly via our special site: galileo.uwatec.com .
Predictive Multi-Gas upgrade: Purchasing this PMG feature at a later time, or whenever you need it, allows LUNA to use up to 3 Nitrox mixes (21-100% O2) during the dive, calculating the ascent schedule for all possible combinations of the programmed mixes. The outcome of the different decompression calculations can be shown on the screen in a dedicated deco summary screen.
Heart Rate Monitor upgrade: Galileo’s heart rate monitor, jointly developed with Polar (world leader in the field of heart rate monitors), not only measures and records the heartbeat during the dive but allows the dive computer to factor the intensity of the exercise into the decompression calculation, as it is reported by the diver’s physiology. The HRM is also ideal for Apnea divers, measuring heart rate and sounding an alarm if the heart rate drops below the set level.