Give Us Your Best Shots!
Become one of our "Photographer of the Week" and we'll publish your photos on www.scubadiving.com.
That's right. If you send us your underwater photographs, we'll post our favorites in our online gallery.
The following information must be included with each photograph:
• your name, hometown, age, years diving, certification
• the dive site where each photo was taken
• identify any marine life in each photo
• type camera and settings (EXIF data) or film used
• camera and strobe settings
• a one sentence description of each image
Please send us at least 5 of your best photos (8 photos maximum). Submissions with less than 5 photos and/or without the above information will not be considered.
Please include a picture of yourself that we can put online if you are selected as the "Photographer of the Week."
Digital images (72dpi; GIF or JPEG) can be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are sending photos to us via e-mail, each photo should be no more than 500 pixels in width if horizontal or 500 pixels in height if vertical.
By submitting your photos, you represent and warrant to us that you are the exclusive owner of all submitted photograph and grant us the perpetual, irrevocable right to post the photo online for any purpose.