Want to make sure an open-water student or beginner diver is outfitted with the right type of gear for his or her level of diving? The Cressi Start Pro 2.0's high level of buoyancy — notably in the smaller models — makes this jacket ideal for beginners, diving schools or as a rental BC.
Designed primarily as a rental BC for resorts and dive schools, the Cressi Start Pro 2.0 scuba diving BC gives students and customers the stability of a jacket-style BC and the convenience of weight integration. Available in sizes XXS to XL, so dialing in fit is easy.
- 500 denier cordura (exterior) and 420 denier nylon (interior)
- External ballast-carrying pockets with quick-release safety buckle
- 2 large multipurpose zippered pockets
- Ultralight rigid backplate with carrying handle
- 3 pressure relief valves
- Four 40 mm engineered plastic D-rings (2 on the shoulder straps and 2 on the lower part of the air cell)
- Two 25 mm engineered plastic D-rings on the pockets.
- Size indicated clearly on the shoulder strap
- Shoulder straps with 50 mm buckles
- Octopus and Gauge Holder