The 3 button Giotto computer by Cressi will provide all the necessary information in regards to depth, dive times, possible need of decompression, ascent rate and all the surface intervals between dives. Nitrogen absorption and release is continuously processed by its sophisticated software, taking into account the quantity of inert gas contained in the different mixtures that can be used. This information is shown on the device's display due to the PCD (Priority Compartment Digit Display) system that allows an easy and direct "dialogue" between the diver and the computer, ensuring a clear understanding of all the data needed at any given time and with perfect readability in any situation. The computer is provided with a clock, chronograph and calendar, and a versatile dive memory (logbook). The mathematical model of Giotto can make saturation and desaturation calculations of dives carried out both with air and with Nitrox during any moment of the dive.
- Tissues: 9 saturation half-times ranging from 2.5 to 480 minutes.
- "Dive" program: full processing of dive data, including decompression if applicable, for every dive performed with air or nitrox.
- Option to take a nitrox dive after one with air (even while desaturating).
- Full setting of FO2 parameters (oxygen percentage) and PO2 (oxygen partial pressure) with the option to set PO2 between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar, and FO2 from 21% and 99%.
- Gauge setting option (depth gauge and timer).
- Deep stop can be turned on or off.
- Replaceable protective display screen.
- Planning: decompression curve scrolling.
- User can switch units of measure from metric (meters and C) to imperial (feet and F).
- Graphic CNS oxygen toxicity indicator.
- Backlit display.
- Log book (70 hr or 60 dives) complete with dive profile.
- Visual and auditory alarms.
- Built-in calendar and clock.
- Dive history saved.
- Option for full reset if needed, helpful when renting the device.
- User-replaceable batteries. Battery: CR2430