The Evolution 2 Drysuit is Pinnacle's first front-entry suit. The suit is built to be rugged and durable enough for commercial and industrial divers, yet user-friendly enough to be used by first-time drysuit divers. The trilaminate suit has a layer shell made completely of 220 gram Cordura™, ensuring tremendous strength and abrasion resistance. However, because Pinnacle employs the more expensive construction method of cutting on the bias, the suit is supple and flexible, making it very easy to don and doff and allowing tremendous freedom of movement.
Other features include:
- Diagonal YKK-BDM front entry zipper with included Cordura™ protective zipper flap
- Reinforced seat and knees
- Telescoping torso with elastic crotch strap
- A pocket is mounted on each thigh. Each pocket includes 3 internal attachment points, an external attachment loop, a brass-grommeted drain hole, a Velcro closure, a pocket flap with grip strap, and an elastic shock cord, which can be used by a diver in dozens of ways
- Si-Tech low-profile 360-degree rotating inflation and exhaust valves
- Internal elasticized waistband and suspenders for improved fit and comfort
- Heavy duty latex neck and wrist seals
- The option of vulcanized rubber boots with 5mm neoprene insulation or compressed neoprene socks attached to the suit at no extra charge. Boots run from size 5 through 15.
- 7mm drysuit hood
- Deluxe Drysuit Bag
- Inflator hose
- 14 sizes
- Many available options including urine relief valve, convenience zipper, and sizing alterations
For more information on Pinnacle Aquatics and its entire line of thermal protection products and accessories, visit www.PinnacleAquatics.com.