ScubaLab Gear Reviews and Videos
Our gear editors review and test scuba diving equipment to bring you the latest information and help you make informed decisions the next time you purchase gear.
For more than 20 years, the equipment-testing unit known as ScubaLab has been examining gear, compiling data and offering divers the most complete, unbiased reviews in the industry.
ScubaLab’s test team generates this info in a couple of different ways. First it puts scuba diving gear through a range of head-to-head objective tests using sophisticated equipment and testing facilities, like breathing machines, hyperbaric chambers, test pools and digital speedometers.
Next ScubaLab takes scuba-diving equipment out of the laboratory and into the water, employing a team of experienced divers to investigate how everything from BCs and fins to dive computers and regulators will perform in the real world. The detailed data that results from this testing is the most valuable information on scuba diving equipment available anywhere.
FEATURED GEAR REVIEWS
- ScubaLab Reviews 21 Dive Lights
- 16 Dive Knives and Cutting Tools Reviewed by ScubaLab
- ScubaLab Reviews Nine 7mm Wetsuits
- The Best Dive Computers of 2021
- 13 New 3mm Scuba Diving Wetsuits Tested By ScubaLab
- OTS Spectrum Full-Face Mask: ScubaLab Testers Choice
- HOG 1000-Lumen LED Rechargeable DL-20 Dive Light: ScubaLab Best Buy
- Sherwood ST1000 Dive Light: ScubaLab Testers Choice
- Light & Motion Sola Photo 1200 Imaging Light: ScubaLab Testers Choice
- SeaLife Sea Dragon Mini 1300s Dive Light: ScubaLab Best Buy